The Doctor of Philosophy Program in Technology, Education, and Management (TEM) is an interdisciplinary research oriented program. It is designed to produce research scholars, mid-level and senior administrators who are working in the areas of TEM, college instructors, technology trainers, managers and leaders in industries including public, private and Non-Government Organizations (NGOs).
1. Master’s degree from an accredited institution
2. Working/teaching experience of at least 2 years
3. Two letters of Recommendation
4. A research Concept Paper (CP)
5. Have passed the AU-English Language Prociency Test AU-EPT with a score of 70% and above or pass one of the following international exams: TOEFL (iBT) with a score at least 79 out of 120 (79/120) or IELTS exam with a score 6.5 out of 9 (6.5/9
Venue & Class Hours
Study at your own place