Graduates from the PhD (IT) Program will have
1. highly developed research skills the relevant to the tasks to solve problems discover new knowledge in field of Information Technology.
2. advanced comprehensive knowledge and understanding on the key issues relating to the efficient, effective and strategic use of Information Technology in Organizations;
3. highly developed communication skills essential to successfully share knowledge and understanding with others.
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION
Admission to the program is granted to applicants with:
1. Master's degree in Information Technology or in other related fields
2. GPA of at least 3.25 out of 4.0 or equivalent
3. TOEFL score of at least 575 (PBT),213 (CBT), 90 (IBT), IELTS score of at least 6.5 or pass the English Proficiency Test
4. Three recommendation letters from lecturers or employers