1. Master’s degree from the institutions accredited by the Ministry of Education, Thailand
2. GPA of at least 3.25
3. Take the AU-English Proficiency Test and the interview. The application who submitted the TOEFL (Ibt) 90 or (PBT) 575 or IELTS 6.5 or those with the Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are exempted from the AU English Proficiency Test
4. GMAT / GRE scores or pass the exam of the school.
5. Two acceptable letters of recommendation
6. A research proposal
7. Statement of Purpose indicating why the applicant wants to pursue a doctoral degree
1. A completed application form
2. Official Transcript of the previous university attended (3 copies)
3. Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Certificate (3 copies)
4. Citizen identification card and Residence registration (3 copies) – For Thai Applicants
5. Passport (3 copies) – For Non-Thai Applicants
6. Eight (1x1 inch size) photographs (formal attire, not in graduation gown)
7. Resume (3 copies)
8. Statement of Purpose
Note : All documents must be endorsed with signature and submitted in person within the last day application period, otherwise the application will not be considered and the applicant will not be allowed to sit for the Admission interview.