Appreciating and celebrating what we have, creating endless possibilities and building on potentials are processes of positive change in Organization Development and Transformation (ODT). The program is developed for upcoming/already graduates of bachelor / master in anyfield and for those who have interests in engaging in consulting, coaching and facilitating change initiatives in individuals, groups/team, organizations, family business of second/third generations and/or social /community work, through strategies /approaches in OD, HRD, HRM, Change Management and related fields.
- The admission qualifications for the applicants to enter the program are as follows:
- Master’s Degree in Organization Development, Business Administration, Management or any related fields from the institution accredited by the Ministry of Education Thailand.
- GPA of at least 3.50 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- TOEFL score of at least 620 PBT or 213 CBT or an IELTS (Academic) overall band of at least 6.5. The certificate of TOEFEL score must be within 2 years valid for the prospective applicants of non-English native speaking countries.
- In case of unavailability of TOEFL score, prospective applicants of non-native English speaking countries are required to take the English Proficiency Test with Graduate School of English, Assumption University.
- Minimum five years of work experience in their own fields of specialization or industry.
- Three acceptable letters of recommendation from former instructors and current employers or supervisors. The letters must be sealed and signed by the recommenders.
- A complete document that articulates statement of purpose which are reasons for attending the doctoral program.