Assumption University is collaborating with University of California at Davis to offer a PhD. Program in Food Biotechnology. This unique Doctor of Philosophy Degree program combines the faculties, the educational and research facilities and the high-tech equipment at the two campuses to create a program on the cutting edge of technology. The program is designed to provide students with marketable skills and qualifications for work in a high-tech industry, as well as the academic foundation.
Qualifications for Admission
- Student must hold a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in Food Science, Biotechnology, Biological Science or related subjects.
- Receive a CGPA of at least 3.0 for student holding a Master degree.
- Receive a CGPA of at least 3.5 for student holding a Bachelor degree.
- The Program Committee and the Dean of office of Graduate School may make exemptions of the above.
Venue & Class Hours
- Ramkhamhaeng 24 Road
- Mon-Fri : 9.30- 17.00 hrs. .