Thesis and Non-Thesis Options
This program aims to prepare an IT professional who:
1. acquire comprehensive and in-depth under-standing of information technology knowledge and skills
2. apply information technology at an individual or organizational level;
3. obtain innovative and analytical thinking to develope an appropriate solution to academic and industrial IT problems.
Qualification for Admission
The following admission requirements (recommended) for any prospective students to enter the program.
1. Bachelor's degree in information Technology or in other related fields
2. GPA of a lest 2.5 out of 4.0 or equivalent
3. TOEFL score of at least 575 (PBT),213 (CBT),90 (IBT), IELTS score of at least 6.5 or pass the English Proficiency Test
4. Three recommendation letters from employers