Thesis and Non-Thesis Options
This program aims to prepare an IT professional who:
1. acquire comprehensive and in-depth under-standing of information technology knowledge and skills
2. apply information technology at an individual or organizational level;
3. obtain innovative and analytical thinking to develope an appropriate solution to academic and industrial IT problems.
The following admission requirements (recommended) for any prospective students to enter the program.
1. Bachelor's degree in information Technology or in other related fields
2. GPA of a lest 2.5 out of 4.0 or equivalent
3. TOEFL score of at least 575 (PBT),213 (CBT),90 (IBT), IELTS score of at least 6.5 or pass the English Proficiency Test
4. Three recommendation letters from employers
Note : All documents must be endorsed with signature and submitted in person within the last day application period, otherwise the application will not be considered and the applicant will not be allowed to sit for the Admission interview.