- Completed application form with 6 photos (1”x 1 ½”)
- Three copies of Home-Registration (Thai) or Passport (International)
- Three copies of official transcripts and three copies of the certificate of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of at least 2.5 on a scale of 4
- Two letters of recommendation from two different people who can attest to their moral character and other trait
- Take the AU-English Proficiency Test and the interview. The applicants who submitted the TOEFL (iBT) 90 or (P) 575 or IELTS 6.5 or those with the Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand are exempted from the AU English Proficiency Test.
Note : All documents must be endorsed with signature and submitted in person within the last day application period, otherwise the application will not be considered and the applicant will not be allowed to sit for the Admission interview.