The program is designed to develop candidates to become highly qualified professionals and researchers in educational administration and leadership
1. Have completed all the courses of the curriculum. (Type 2.1)
2. Have obtained a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00. (Type 2.1)
3. Have passed the written and oral qualifying examinations to proceed to the dissertation phase of the program.
4. Have proposed the dissertation and passed the final oral dissertation defense evaluated by a committee approved by the University. The final oral defense is open to the public.
5. Have at least 2 publications related to the dissertation content published or have obtained an acceptance of its publications in a national or international journal in accordance with OHEC’s Regulations on Criteria for Selection of Academic Journals for Publications of Academic Works (B.E. 2556). (Type 1.1)
6. Have the dissertation/part of the dissertation published or have obtained an acceptance of its publication in a national or international journal in accordance with OHEC’s Regulations. (Type 2.1)
7. Have obtained library and financial clearance from the University.
8. Have demonstrated good behavior and discipline.