The Ph.D. Program in Counseling Psychology at Assumption University of Thailand endeavors to educate and train competent practitioners of counseling psychology who will deliver high-quality human services. This program seeks to prepare highly skilled, caring practitioners, capable of providing psychological services to all, and commit to continuing education, further research, and training. This is necessary in preparing practitioners within and beyond the fundamental framework of counseling that acknowledges and respects cultural diversity, as it affects the professional relationship between the client and counseling psychologist.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION
1. Master's degree in counseling psychology, psychology or any related discipline from an accredited university with a GPA not less than 3.25. Related life or work experience is a plus.
2. TOEFL score of at least 575 (paper-based)/213 (computer-based) or an IELTS score of at least 6.5. Submission of the original or certified copy of the TOEFL or IELTS scores is required and will be confirmed for authenticity.
1. A completed application form
2. Official transcript of the previous university attended (3 copies)
3. Master's degree certificate (3 copies)
4. Citizen identification card and residence registration (3 copies) - for Thai applicants
5. Passport (3 copies) - for non-Thai applicants
6. Eight (1x1-inch size) photographs (formal attire, not in graduation gown)
7. Letter of recommendation from former instructors or employers at the time of the application. (2 letters)
Note : All documents must be endorsed with signature and submitted in person within the last day application period, otherwise the application will not be considered and the applicant will not be allowed to sit for the Admission interview.
VENUE & CLASS HOURS
- Ramkhamhaeng 24 Road
- Mon-Fri 06:30 - 09:30 P.M.
Sat 09:00 - 12:00 A.M. or
01:00 - 04:00 P.M.