Thesis and Non-Thesis Options
The program aims:
1. To produce specialist(s) in international and domestic law in order to support economic expansion and respond to the need of society in both public and private sectors.
2. To produce competent graduates for business sector especially international trade to support investment from overseas countries.
3. To produce competent graduates for business sector especially international trade to support investment from overseas countries.
4. To produce graduates who are morally sound, committed to acting justly, having legal ethic, and respect rights and freedom of the others in business sector and international trade properly.
5. To provide competent graduates, and up to date training in the varied fields of International Business Law to the legal community of the nation’s capital.
Candidates are expected to submit documents demonstrating that
1. The applicant has never been expelled from any educational institution on the ground of misconduct or misbehavior.
2. The applicant is in good health and does not have any illnesses or medical conditions that would impair their studies.
4. If the applicant is unable to provide evidence of achieving any of the accepted scores set forth above, the Chairperson of the Program may admit the applicant subject to the condition that the applicant must pass the AU English Proficiency Standard Test prior to registration.
5. English proficiency tests according to the AU Announcement No. 16/2016 on English Proficiency Standard